The Tavern League of Wisconsin is a non-profit trade association dedicated to serving the needs of the retail beverage alcohol segment of the hospitality industry in the State of Wisconsin. The League exists to provide services to members that are not available to them as individuals and to use the collective strength of its membership to accomplish, as a group, goals that cannot be accomplished alone. The League provides their members with services such as legislative and governmental relations, legal information, educational services and promotes the industry on behalf of its membership.
- To represent every member and maintain a strong voice in the legislative process in Madison and Washington.
- To keep members abreast of current activities and future goals of the Tavern League of Wisconsin.
- To update licensees on legal and legislative issues affecting the alcohol beverage industry on the state and federal level.
- To provide educational opportunities which prepare licensees for the escalating challenges facing alcohol beverage retailers.
- To keep the lines of communication open through various channels and levels of representation: i.e. Board of Officers and Directors, Local League Presidents and Secretaries, monthly local league meetings, District wide caucuses, statewide conventions, bi-monthly On Premise magazine and monthly newsletters.
- To offer licensees the opportunity to network with fellow members.
- To provide members with the perfect balance of motivation, education and entertainment.
- To create good will through the community and safety through our safe rider programs in our communities.To continually strive to be the most valuable source of information for our members so that they cannot afford to not be a member.